These are the principles we follow in order to protect your privacy:
Our responsibilities in protecting your personal information include:
- Comply with all 10 of the principles listed here.
- Protect all personal information we keep or transfer to a third party for processing.
- Develop and implement personal information policies and practices.
Why we ask for your information
We identify the reasons for collecting personal information before or at the time of the collection. We collect the information for the sole purpose of operating the registration and booking site.
How we obtain your consent
We inform you of the purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of personal data and we obtain your consent before or at the time of collection, as well as when a new use is identified.
We only collect information required for the operation of this site, or to provide you with the additional benefits you may be entitled to while using it.
Limit use, disclosure and retention
- Use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless the individual consents, or the use or disclosure is authorised by the Act.
- Keep personal information only as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes.
- Put guidelines and procedures in place for retaining and destroying personal information.
- Destroy, erase or render anonymous information that is no longer required for an identified purpose or a legal requirement.
Keeping your information accurate
We minimise the possibility of using incorrect information when making a decision about the individual by offering to individuals means to update or complete their personal information and encourage them to do so. We validate as much as possible the information being entered by the site’s users to prevent an incorrect data entry.
How we protect your information
Your personal information is protected against loss or theft by the appropriate safeguards. We prevent the information from unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We inform you that we have policies and practices for the management of personal information and we can provide the specific information about them upon your request.
Your right to access your information
- When requested, inform individuals if we have any personal information about them.
- Explain how it is or has been used.
- Give individuals access to their information.
- Correct or amend any personal information if its accuracy and completeness is challenged and found to be deficient.
- Provide a copy of the information requested.
Addressing your concerns
If you have any questions, concerns or problems about privacy, confidentiality or how a request for information was handled, we encourage you to let us know by contacting Greg Stoltz at:
Phone: (905) 252-2277
Email: [email protected]